- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
also this shit
case and point: why neurotypicals should be banned from therapy & ESPECIALLY psychiatry
Shit like this that steers me away from therapy. Yeah, I want to talk to a professional, but I don’t want to be another story at their dinner table
Any therapist with even a HINT of professional integrity will absolutely fucking not do this. Whoever wrote this, and whoever signed off and agreed, everyone who does this, ought to be fired and stripped of their license.
My mom is a marriage/family therapist. She says NOTHING about her clients. EVER. And you know why? IT’S THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS. NOT ANYONE ELSE’S. Her co-workers don’t even talk about clients with each other, unless they’re working with the same client and it’s in a strictly business setting.
Obviously I cannot speak for all therapists, and I cannot pretend that people don’t do shit like this, so if you ever hear someone pulling shit like this, CALL THEM OUT AND REPORT THEM. They are in violation of patient confidentiality and will probably lose their job, and god knows they deserve it.
Octopus changes colour outside the water
It looks like it’s dying
OH GOD. THAT’S SO FUCKING SCARY.
Waaaaait whoa. Guys. He’s also changing the texture of his skin, along with attempting to match the tone of the ship’s(?) floor.
HE’S TRYING TO BLEND IN.
HE KNOWS HE’S IN DANGER AND HE’S SCARED AND DOESN’T WANT TO BE SEEN.
SHHHHH NO BABY OCTOPUS COME HERE IT’S OKAY <3
We literally have a shape shifting animal with the best camouflage mechanism in nature and nobody thinks that’s the coolest shit like what the fuck we could learn so much from it’s biology everyone needs to get outta my face cause this creature is metal as fuck
There’s one better than this. It’s the cuttlefish. (I watch a lot of animal documentaries, okay?)
No but you have to post a gif of the cuttlefish now. Animal shows are the best shows because nature
the ninjas of the sea
y’all see this motherfucker right here?
this is the Indonesian Mimic Octopus.
This cool little guy can mimic a crab, lionfish, sea snake, flatfish, and jellyfish. He uses these amazing disguise techniques to avoid and deter predators, and also to attract possible meals.
he is the sneakiest ninja of the sea
I’m still not over the fact that the octopus seems to be dying
lmao of course they’d be boring as fuck and have stale ass faces and look shit of course
A new breed of fuckboys is upon us
Am I the only one who is super glad these T-Shirts/hoodies exist? Because these guys and their deluded ideas already existed. But now you don’t even have to TALK to these guys for enough time realise that they are disgusting garbage. They’ve literally just bought themselves a giant sign saying “NEVER TALK TO ME OR GO ANYWHERE NEAR ME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE FEMALE"
#Im just saying it’s nice that they’ve decided to start literally labelling themselves as scum so we don’t have to#saves so much time and aggrevation#meninist#mra#so yeah thanks meninists! you’ve not pissed us off. You’ve just made yourselves easier to ignore on a mass basis#you’re so smart ;)
Hey, “Meninists”! Want to actually make a difference and offer real support to men in need? Instead of spending that $25-$50 on a #Meninist T-shirt or Hoodie, how about you give that money to the HUNDREDS of charities that are in need?
- New York Avenue Men’s Emergency Shelter is an emergency shelter for men over the age of 18. The program offers a hot meal, a shower, a place to stay off of the streets. They accept monetary donations, as well as clothing donations.
- Gay Men’s Health Crisis is a charity that happens to be the leading provider of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy. Although they have mostly catered to gay men, they also offer assistance to trans people and people who are gender non-conforming. Money donations are graceously accepted.
- The Sylvia Rivera Law Project is a charity that serves low-income trans people and trans people of color.
- Boy’s Town is a organization that helps place at-risk boys into supportive families and homes, preventing suicide, drop-outs and homelessness for male youth.
- The End Teen Suicide Campaign is dedicated to identifying and providing help to troubled teens in Colorado.
- CALM is a organization the specifically deal with male teen suicide in the UK. They over both a national and international help line, as well as a help chat-line for suicidal teenage boys.
- 100 Black Men of America is a charity dedicated to assisting black men and their families, as well as to help young black men go to college.
- MenCap is a charity for boys and men with learning disabilities living in the UK.
- CAMP camp is a charity and organization that helps send disabled children to an inclusive summer camps that include proper medical support for them.
- Top Spin is a charity and organization that combats early high-school drop out, especially in low-income areas. While they primarily fund-raise through table-tennis tournaments, they also accept monetary donations, which they use to assist children in need who are struggling in their education.
This was all I felt like including but there are TONS more charities that need donations. Do some good! Donate! Your money is better spent giving to those in need than buying a t-shirt that’s proceeds go to no one but the manufacturer.
this whole post is moot because no, they don’t; they’re just interested in a smug sense of superiority and feeling secure in their societal place over women
a good resource for the rest of us though
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)